Tuesday, May 22, 2007

F&%$ YEAH!

Sweet eight pound, six ounce baby Jesus!

Driving in my car and hearing that the Sonics will be in the top three got me anxious. Real anxious. I would rather have the number five pick than the number three pick. It has to be a top two! Please.

Number two! YES!

Kevin Durant will be a Sonic. I repeat, Kevin Durant will be a Sonic. Oh that sound so good.

I can't get over how excited I am. The only thing that can mess this up would be them drafting someone else or trading the pick. But I trust Lenny Wilkins. He and the assistant GM on the radio both mentioned that you can't go wrong with either of the top two. That means they will take one of them. (Genius, I know).

I will have more tomorrow on what the Sonics should do overall now and a mock draft. I can't think straight yet, need time to digest this.

I think I am going to go buy season tickets now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the Sonics were in the top 3 I was hoping they would land at No. 1 for the simple reason that they would be drafting a center in the first round for the fourth year in a row. I'm sure that has never, ever happened in the history of the NBA. But whatever, way to blow it Ravi's Blazers.